Spiritual Exercise to Seeing the Purpose In Your RelationshipWritten by Jean Slatter
Time to experience the purpose in your relationship
Did you know that your relationships have a purpose and they don’t happen “by accident?” And I mean ALL your relationships, not just romantic. Your friends, co-workers and yes, even your family member do not happen by accident!
Pick a relationship and time to have some fun
Here’s a simple spiritual exercise that can give you insight into the purpose of your relationship and why you are being drawn together. I did this a few years ago and was amazed at how succinctly the primary focus of my marriage was highlighted. To exemplify this exercise, I will be speaking about romantic relationships but you really can do it with any.
What you’ll need:
- Tarot deck or Angel Oracle deck
- Journal to take notes
- An inquisitive mind and an openness to the fun spiritual exercise process
Couples are attracted to each other in a large part by the energy they put off. It’s as if our soul is an incredibly complex software program and included in this software is all the information about us — past, present and even where our intentions will take us in the future. On an unconscious level we are attracted to our mate because he or she completes this intention of our soul. There is purpose that will be fulfilled by your togetherness. So are you ready to find out the purpose in your relationship? Let’s begin!
Spiritual exercise instructions
To find out what that purpose is you’ll need a Tarot deck or angel oracle. (You can find out more about using this method by visiting my blog)
- Shuffle the cards a few times and focus on the question, “What is the primary purpose my mate is in my life?”
- Now, spread the cards on a table face down and with no ceremony whatsoever, pick a card. Don’t think about the “right” card to pick; just let your guidance direct you. It’s actually best to do this fast so that your conscious mind has no time to think.
- After you have drawn your card, look up the meaning in the corresponding book for the deck.
- Take as much time as you need to think about your answer. How does it feel reading the meaning of the card? Does it resonate with you? Is there a certain sentence or phrase that stands out to you?
- Next shuffle the deck again and focus on the next question; “What is the primary purpose I am in my mate’s life”?
- Spread the cards and repeat the process.
You will be amazed as I was of the clarity behind the answers. This will bring about a whole new appreciation for your partner as you recognize and honor your soul’s purpose for being together.
Knowing that you bring each other unique and oftentimes very different purposes, how best can you use this knowledge to be more fulfilled or be more fulfilling in your relationship?
About Jean – Jean Slatter is the founder of the Higher Guidance Life Coach certification program, which teaches holistic healing modalities and spiritual philosophies intended for self-growth and assisting others on their paths to wholeness. She is an accomplished author and inspirational speaker who is helping thousands to receive clarity, direction and purpose through their direct access to Higher Guidance.
In 2005 Jean published her landmark book Hiring the Heavens which introduces a unique perspective on connecting with the power of the heavens to fulfill your daily and life goals. Hiring the Heavens is inspiring people all over the world to create their world in tandem with the workforce of the celestial realm.
Certification programs and courses – If you would like to learn more about becoming a Higher Guidance Life Coach, please visit the program overview page. Jean also provides multiple self-study courses including Hiring the Heavens-in depth, pendulum dowsing, and tools to raise your Transcendent Intelligence (TQ). You can find an overview of these courses here.
Audio and Ebooks – Jean provides a number of audio and Ebook products, which you can find here.
GET STARTED WITH OUR FREE RESOURCES
- JOURNAL PAGES
- DOWSING TODAY VIDEOS
- THE CREATIVE MYSTIC MINUTE